Hemline Bib & Brace Set - Gold (40mm)
1. Pierce hole in fabric using a tailors awl
2. Push back of button or tack from wrong side through hole in fabric
3. Place button on flat surface and place point of tack into button as illustrated
4. Hammer tack gently.
- Feed 40mm wide fabric strip through brace from back to front over movable bar. Overlap and stitch ends to secure.
-Attach button to garment
- Available in Bronze (468.B) and Nickle (468.N)
N.B: Always work on a flat, sturdy surface protected with cardboard.