Hemline Iron-On Patches - 10cm x 15cm - Navy
For decorating and mending - Strong and easy to apply.
For mending and decorating
- Denim jeans, jackets
- Purses, knapsacks, school bags
- Applique shapes
(Not intended for use on a plastic, nylon or rayon.)
1. Cut the patch to the desired shape size. NB: It is a good idea to round corners of the patch before applying it - this decreases the chance of the corners lifting during wear and care.
2. Use a dry iron, set to cotton heat. If any risk of scorching garment, use a pressing cloth between the iron an the patch.
3. Iron area of garment to be mended, place patch glue side down.
4. Press down hard for 20-30 seconds without moving iron. Check bond and repeat if necessary. Continue in this manner until whole patch is bonded in place. Press along edges to finish seal.
5. Allow patch to cool before moving garment.